Mobile Software Engineer- Flutter (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creating well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Translating and building the designs and wireframes into high-quality and responsive UI code
- Participating in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of the user experience of our new products
- Working in an existing SCRUM team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Profound knowledge and hands-on experience with Flutter
- In-depth experience with building cross-platform large-scale apps for iOS and Android
- Hands-on experience in working with REST APIs and automated testing and building
- Practical experience with design, accessibility, and usability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.