MS Dynamics NAV Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
As a new team member, you can decide between remote home office or working from one of the four locations, Berlin, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Fulda (Schlitz) where our portfolio company is based.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and administrating of the entirety of the existing ERP System within a fast-paced environment and as part of a highly agile team
- Technically supporting and managing the helpdesk
- Isolating errors, processing solutions and ensuring a smooth, error-free workflow
- Implementing client requests
- Training colleagues as to the workflow of and updates to the ERP System
- Documenting and testing the solutions implemented
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree completed in the area of IT or Business Informatics, or a similar training
- Outstanding expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Navision or Business Central
- 3-5 years experience the support and programming of ERP Systems (Navision is a must)
- An analytical, conceptual, structured and independent approach to work
- A track record of implementing your problem-solving competences
- Excellent communicative skills paired with a polite and professional demeanor
- German skills, B2 Level, and fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.