MS Dynamics NAV Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
This is a remote position. There is also the opportunity to work from one of the four offices based in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- New and further development of the existing ERP systems within a dynamic, fast paced team environment
- Supporting the implementation of projects by designing tailor-made solution concepts
- Consulting neighboring departments, analyzing and optimizing the business processes in relation to the ERP systems' operations
- Leading projects into the updating and migration of the ERP systems
- Technical assistance in the support of the ERP system's application (monitoring performance, analyzing errors, 3rd Level)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar training
- 4-5 + years professional experience in the programming and implementing of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Expertise in C# and CAL or another object orientated programming language
- Experience in process modelling and business analysis
- Familiarity with Order Management Systems is desirable
- Past successes in the migration and updating of ERP systems are a must
- Passion for software development and close-knit team work, a high degree of communicative skills as well as an analytical, solution-oriented approach
- At least German B2 Level and very good English spoken and written skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.