About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Office Management Assistant (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its operations strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring that operations run smoothly and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German InsurTech company focused on protecting businesses from cyber threats. The startup offers a unique combination of insurance and cyber protection.
In this role, you’ll:
- Ensure employees and visitors feel welcome and relevant services and supplies are provided (such as snacks & beverages, cleaning company, craftsmen, stationary etc.)
- Be responsible for internal accounting and manage payments, vouchers, and expenses
- Enter and manage receipts by working with lexoffice and communicate with the tax office
- Coordinate and organise administrative company processes
- Manage orders and contracts and inform employees regarding organisational matters
- Organise business trips, appointments and company events
- Lead the office, coordinate & supervise meeting rooms and their equipment as well as catering orders
- Experienced in office operations, front-desk, customer service or hotel industry
- Thorough understanding of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Strong organisational skills, a high degree of personal responsibility and reliability
- People oriented with a confident and discreet interaction with employees, applicants and business contacts
- Excellent communication skills in English (C2) and German (C1 and above)
- Completed university studies or professional training in the field of accounting / taxes or experience in comparable positions
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation package
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.