Online Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Planning, implementing and optimizing online marketing campaigns, especially Instagram/Facebook, Google and Amazon
- Developing online marketing strategies in close coordination with offline measures
- Controlling the creation of all advertising materials
- Expanding marketing automation and building new digital marketing channels
- Executing website, keyword and competition analyses
- Implementing A/B tests, performance measurement, creating analyses and reports
Marketing Tech Stack
- Google Ad tools (Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Merchant Center)
- SEO Tools: i.e. Facebook Business Manager
- Design Creation: i.e. Photoshop or Canva
- Knowledge of marketing or ad platforms like DV360, Outbrain, Criteo or similar
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in business administration with specialization in e-commerce, marketing or comparable education
- Professional experience in online marketing and e-commerce, preferably in the fashion or cosmetics industry
- Deep knowledge in the area of social media ads, SEA, SEO, email, display and ideally also programmatic advertising
- Profound knowledge using Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills, independent and goal-oriented working-style as well as a passion for online marketing
- Native german and fluent english skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.