Operational Buyer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Independently creating requests to suppliers and service providers
- Being responsible for comparing and selecting offers as well as price negotiations
- Taking care of material planning and coordination of delivery dates including deadline monitoring
- Checking and booking invoices and take over inventory control as well as stocktaking
- Maintaining and managing relevant master data
- Participating in procurement projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed apprenticeship
- Several years of professional experience in purchasing/materials management, preferably in an OTC or healthcare environment
- Negotiation skills and team competence
- Independent, structured, and goal-oriented way of working
- Good IT skills: MS-Office, ideally knowledge of SAGE merchandise management system
- Native German language proficiency and fluent English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.