About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Operational Buyer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its buying strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on the procurement of goods from suppliers according to agreed terms and conditions, making a valuable contribution to a wide variety of exciting projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German consumer health company focused on developing and distributing pharmaceutical and cosmetics products to retailers. Backing several leading over-the-counter consumer healthcare brands, the company has been experiencing massive growth
In this role, you’ll:
- Obtain supplier quotations and monitor costs and prices.
- Compare and select offers as well as participate in price negotiations.
- Purchase requisitions from suppliers and service providers, as well as check order confirmations.
- Manage the daily communication with suppliers and service providers as well as internal interfaces.
- Plan materials and coordinate delivery dates, as well as verify invoices and handle complaints.
- Create and maintain article master data as well as consistent order management in the merchandise management system.
- Support strategic purchasing in the selection and management of suppliers.
- Initial work experience in purchasing/materials management, preferably in the healthcare or FMCG environment
- Solid commercial training
- Good basic knowledge of project and negotiation management
- Goal-oriented, structured and team-competent mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration and 30 days of vacation per year
- 20% employer contribution to the company retirement plan
- Employer contribution to the ÖPNV ticket
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Modern office in the Gateway Gardens Frankfurt
- Dog policy: Your pet is welcome in the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.