Operations Controller (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first contact person for the Operations department for all financial topics and sparring partner for relevant departments (e.g. Order Management, Purchasing, Warehouse & Logistics)
- Continuously preparing management reporting and developing existing reporting and KPI systems
- Supporting the preparation of ad hoc analyses, evaluations and presentations for the management team and the shareholders
- Conducting the ongoing financial planning (forecasts, budgets, 5-year planning) and taking care of the creation and presentation of variance analyses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in Economics with a focus on Finance or Controlling
- Several years of professional experience in controlling and/or consulting
- Expertise with internal and external accounting as well as a good understanding of order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes
- Interest and passion for continuous improvement and digitalization of processes
- Experience in the implementation of ERP systems is a plus
- Assertiveness, independent working style and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent German and English proficiency
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Consumer Healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.