About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Operations Executive (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its operational growth.
Join our portfolio company: Founded in 2021 with its HQ in Berlin/Germany, the company runs a trailblazing marketplace that redefines one of the largest supply chains on earth. The company’s mission is to unlock the vast potential of cross-border supply for the Western Market by providing global access to high-quality products through their innovative platform. Since the launch in January 2022, the firm has operated discreetly with no public profile or media coverage while it has already successfully served hundreds of companies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive business development and operational growth, aligning with the company's overall objectives
- Identify and engage with potential suppliers and buyers, cultivating strong relationships to drive user acquisition and transaction volume on the platform
- Collaborate across teams, including sales and product development, to optimise platform performance, enhance user experience and address operational challenges
- Actively monitor industry trends, market conditions and buying activities in the industry to identify new business opportunities and potential areas for growth
- Analyse data and metrics to assess performance, track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements and ensure compliance within the marketplace
- Proficient in providing strategic guidance and insightful recommendations through at least two years of professional experience in the field of consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Business German with the ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proactive mindset with a high level of initiative and a willingness to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative work environment
- Proficiency in using business software applications and familiarity with digital platforms and technology
- Ideally, you have already experience in business development or a related role, preferably in a B2B start-up environment
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.