Operations Manager France (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Checking the technical feasibility of the orders received and seeking, if necessary, adapted solutions by consulting the manufacturers and the customers
- Advancing the processes of our portfolio company and contributing to the constant improvement of their platform, as well as to the digitization of processes in production preparation
- Actively working on the future integration of new manufacturing processes into the platform of our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A technical training (BTS, DUT, Engineer, Master) and a first experience in the sheet metal / metalwork industry (ideally already worked in sheet metal production, production preparation or in 'other areas of the metallurgical industry)
- Familiarity with common manufacturing processes (especially laser tube cutting and turning)
- Usage of modern software and passion about digital processes
- Strong communication skills in French and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Paris office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.