Order Management Assistant (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking care of the internal interfaces (operations, finance, category management, customer support...) and external interfaces (freight forwarders, suppliers, ...)
- Coordinating all warehouse processes with the service providers (3PL) and our portfolio company’s warehouse
- Supporting the implementation of the ERP system as a key user
- Supporting the overall processing of orders with suppliers and forwarders, especially via the online shop
- Talking independently with suppliers, carriers and customers to coordinate and improve production and delivery
- Assisting with administrative tasks in sales, order processing, accounting and customer service
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies or training in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of work experience in logistics, supply chain or order processing, preferably in e-commerce
- Confident use of software and MS Office programs
- Hands-on working mentality and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and act quickly during seasonal peaks in demand
- Native German proficiency and fluency in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.