We are looking for:
A HR Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting our People & Culture team (4 colleagues) in all operational and administrative HR activities and work together on various topics of HR development
- Supporting the team in the operational conception and execution of various HR projects
- Being responsible of research for specific projects, in order to keep your team up to date with the latest figures and data
- Supporting in preparatory payroll accounting and closely cooperating with our tax offices
- Closely cooperating with our operational departments (finance, legal and data protection) and consulting them on any relevant HR topics
- Reporting directly to the VP People & Culture
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Current enrollment in a university in the field of economics, human resources, psychology, social science, or comparable
- Interest in human resources , and ideally have first experiences in HR operations
- Enthusiastic about modern HR and want to expand and contribute your know-how for IT tools
- Self-starter mindset, pragmatic, hands-on approach and ability to work on various project simultaneously,thereby contributing to process optimization
- Friendly and helpful approach, an extraordinary service attitude, as well as a team-working mindset
- Reliability and a detail oriented way of working
- Native level proficiency in German (written and spoken)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Apply below and become a part of our success story!