Performance Marketing Manager (e-commerce) (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing digital B2B campaigns and promotions from end-to-end to ensure a positive ROI (Concept, Alignment, Realization, Reiteration, Reporting)
- Strategically developing paid and organic search to be the most valuable lead acquisition and conversion channel for one of our portfolio companies
- Driving content and product marketing on the portfolio companies' digital outlets to nurture demand of potential customers and retain existing customers through state-of-the-art marketing automation mechanisms
- Gathering market data from which you draw insights to act upon in context of the dental digital landscape
- Optimizing customer journey per marketing funnel
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in the area of performance marketing
- Professional experience in search engine advertising (SEA) and social advertising
- Very good understanding of online marketing and its different channels and platforms
- Analytical thinker while being a creative mind
- Experience in product marketing, lead nurturing and SEO is a plus
- Proficiency with Hubspot or Salesforce Pardot is beneficial
- Creative content creation experience is also a plus (text, visuals, etc.)
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the EU office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.