Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who have set themselves the goal of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best medical care for themselves all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the operational & strategic planning, the implementation and the management of performance marketing campaigns across accounts in different channels (SEA, Facebook, GDN & Native)
- Supporting the Director of Marketing on budget management and forecasting and being also in charge of the development and forecasts of your accounts
- Identifying optimization opportunities across channels and onsite and working together closely with BI, sales and the country managers to foster lead quality and optimise on ROI
- Leading and supporting projects, broadening venture's marketing efforts in GDN, Youtube and other display networks
- Supporting new product launches and market entries
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 2 years experience in managing digital marketing campaigns, across multiple major ads channels
- Experienced in A/B testing and conversion optimization initiatives. Lead generation experience is a plus
- Strong ability for proactivity, independence and an energised approach for working under pressure
- Result oriented, analytical thinking and a strong knowledge of ROI-driven marketing
- Motivated, ambitious and always looking for fresh ideas and opportunities to improve
- Strong communication skills in English and German- any additional language like Spanish, Italian, French is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.