We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning, the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best personal medical care all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Having operational and strategic responsibility for planning, implementing and managing performance marketing campaigns across accounts in different channels (SEA, Facebook, GDN & Native)
- Supporting the VP of Marketing in budget management and forecasting. Having responsibility for managed accounts and being in charge of the development and forecasts thereof
- Identifying optimisation opportunities across channels and onsite. Working together closely with other departments to foster lead quality and optimize on ROI
- Leading and supporting projects broadening marketing efforts in GDN and other display networks
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being motivated, ambitious and always looking for fresh ideas and opportunities to improve
- Proven hands-on experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and lead generation across multiple major ads channels (2+years)
- Having a proactive, independent and energized approach to working under pressure
- Being performance driven, possessing strong analytical skills, and having profound knowledge of ROI-driven marketing
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization initiatives
- Bringing experience in building and leading a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Making a true impact in the Digital Health industry and having the opportunity to improve people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thriving within an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Being challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choosing from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.