About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for the marketing team of our portfolio company to drive the further development of the performance marketing strategies. In your daily work, you will focus on ensuring campaign planning and make a valuable contribution to a wide range of exciting projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German customer service platform focused on connecting companies with support experts located around the globe. The startup collaborates with more than 30,000 service professionals, enabling them to offer remote support to companies through its innovative digital platform.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create and expand a strong performance marketing strategy and plan campaigns with effective as well as creative ideas
- Develop and support digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Manage and plan the budget for all digital performance marketing channels
- Identify and test new channels to meet and continuously improve relevant performance KPIs
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to share ideas to improve funnel conversion, provide feedback and present results
- Several years of professional experience in performance marketing or a similar position, ideally in a SaaS, technology, B2B environment
- Experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- Very good skills in using analytics tools (Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Work in a structured manner, act flexibly and proactively, and think in an analytical and data-oriented way
- Like to take on a high level of personal responsibility for your special area, but also like to work in a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich/Berlin/Prague office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Take ownership and full responsibility in a fast-paced environment where you have quick a lot of creative freedom
- Develop your career in a performance-oriented and motivated team and with the latest technologies
- Work with the three global trends: Future of Work, Sustainability and Sharing Economy
- Remote option and flexible hours
- High-performing and humorous team that is already looking forward to celebrating their successes with you
- Attractive compensation program
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.