PR and Communications Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalizing logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing our global and regional PR strategy and thought leadership planning to build effective media coverage
- Managing PR agency and media relations, handle press inquiries and organize interviews and press events with relevant stakeholders
- Developing our organic social media strategy to increase brand engagement
- Managing social media channels and nurture the digital communities, inclusive of responding to and promoting messages, moderating comments, promoting the corporate brand and growing the company’s number of followers
- Identifying and managing the application to relevant listings and awards
- Managing a working student to support overall PR and communications objectives
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Significant knowledge and experience in planning, managing and delivering press and external communication work programmes within a scaling organization
- Advanced media relation skills and 2 years of PR agency management experience
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, with good grammar and literacy in English as well as German language
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.