About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Pricing Manager - E-commerce (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and guide its pricing strategies
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on managing and optimising the pricing tool to enhance the company’s pricing strategy and have a chance to contribute to a variety of projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German-British company focused on offering the widest selection of golf equipment through its e-commerce platform. As the sector’s leading online retailer in the UK and Germany, it’s set to become Europe’s top destination for hobbyists and pros alike.
In this role, you’ll:
- Select, implement and continuously optimise the performance of our portfolio company’s pricing tool
- Understand business challenges and lead strategic discussions with sales and account management to improve tool usage
- Draw insights from rich data, and translate these into actionable plans
- Acquire in-depth knowledge about customer behaviour as well as their requirements and find new opportunities to optimise the pricing tool
- Proven experience managing pricing tools in the e-commerce industry (ideally with exposure to pricing tool selection and implementation)
- Desire to work in a cross-functional environment managing the needs of various teams
- Data-driven with excellent Excel skills and a good knowledge in SQL
- Business level fluency in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a smart and supportive team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a remote working option
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.