Process Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Data-driven optimization and further development of all customer-centered processes (marketing, sales, after-sales, and operations)
- Further develop our portfolio company's tool infrastructure
- Onboarding and training of new members, with a focus on CRM tool usage and process observance
- Administration and adaptation of the existing CRM system
- Outlining future innovations which will lead to our portfolio company offering more value to the customer
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A process-oriented mindset, preferably with an Engineering, Design, or Business Analytics background
- At least one year of experience in a consulting ecosphere
- Digital savviness and self-starter, entrepreneurial thinking
- High motivation, very quick comprehension and willingness to make decisions as your strengths
- Strong team spirit and excellent communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on the digitalization process of our portfolio company
- Well equipped and modern office
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.