Product Designer - UX/UI (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creating engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate user needs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Contributing to every stage of the design lifecycle from user research, ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, final visual design, and handoff to implementation
- Doing research and user testing efforts to provide actionable recommendations to shape information architecture and user experience
- Establishment metrics to measure effectiveness, collaborate on design experiments and drive continuous improvements
- Collaboration with all levels of company stakeholders from product managers, marketing, engineering, customer success and to sales
- Pushing the boundaries of our design principles & library
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints, ideally some of it spent at an early stage, series A or B startup
- A strong track record and understanding of visual and interaction design
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your strengths in visual design craft, interaction design logic, and the rationale behind your design decisions
- Mastery of modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Framer, Whimsical, etc.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies and fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Strong ability to present and defend design decisions to colleagues and project stakeholders
- Bonus points if you have experience working with mobile and web applications
- Great communication skills in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.