About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Product Management Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its product management strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on driving the product forward and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on connecting online shoppers with product experts via its app. The innovative startup helps bridge the gap between offline retail experience and online e-commerce.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support the product team in developing concepts and defining the most important requirements to help build an highly innovative product
- Act as an interface between tech and business and bring projects to life
- Come up with new ideas to continuously optimise the product. Best ideas will make it onto our product roadmap
- Put yourself in the position of the customer to develop an optimised user experience.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- Practical working experience with digital product management, ideally from a startup environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented work manner
- Ability to quickly grasp problems and find solutions, and good communication skills.
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meet-ups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application