Product Management Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the product team in developing concepts and defining the most important requirements to help build an highly innovative product
- Acting as an interface between tech and business and bring projects to life
- Coming up with new ideas to continuously optimise the product. Best ideas will make it onto our product roadmap
- Putting yourself in the position of the customer to develop an optimised user experience.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- Practical working experience with digital product management, ideally from a startup environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented work manner
- Ability to quickly grasp problems and find solutions, and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English and German language skills are preferred
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups.
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.