Product Manager B2C (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. Their focus is B2C, but they started to tackle B2B in the last years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Writing use cases and user stories for the e-commerce platform of our portfolio company
- Presenting the cases and stories to the product discovery team in order to conceptualise the UX and test the concepts
- Ticketing the tasks in Jira, as well as participating in the backlog refinement meetings with the developers
- Testing the developments from a usability and business perspective
- Reviewing the B2C journeys, issues, trends and KPIs using tools such as Google Analytics, Content Square
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Director
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of professional experience in online e-commerce and B2C
- Experience working with digital products and with the business and marketing departments
- A clear understanding of online shop development and UX processes
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Being a strategic thinker and able to conceptualise business requirements
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.