We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing the product life-cycle of our ventures Sheet Metal and Tube verticals, encompassing discovery, ideation, prioritization, delivery and follow through
- Determining and prioritizing initiatives by understanding customer pain points, company strategy, market trends and competitive activity
- Defining requirements, writing effective user stories and managing your scope roadmap while working closely with a cross functional team of engineers, designers and metal experts
- Engaging with customers through multiple channels and serving as the customer voice inside the organization
- Monitoring product performance to ensure that results meet specified requirements and objectives
- Collaborating with a variety of teams to guarantee that the best initiatives are being built, conditions for success are in place, and alignment is gained across all departments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in engineering, business, marketing or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Software Product Management and complex web technologies, ideally in the customer facing scopes of ecommerce or other online platforms
- Strong capabilities in funnel analysis, automations, customer-centric optimizations and system integrations and analytical skills, with 2+ years of experience with data analysis tools (Excel, SQL, pivot tables or similar)
- Hands-on approach to find solutions and accept ownership of your own work results in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Good English communication skills; german is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Stuttgart office of our portfolio company. Remote work is also possible but within Germany only. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Have a true impact on the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!