About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Product Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and manage E-Commerce projects for the company.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on supporting the optimisation and automatisation of relevant business processes and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on accelerating the transition to renewable energy through solar systems. The fast-growing business aims to become the market leader in the solar industry, providing customers a full range of services: From digital solar solution configuration to online sales of components and installation of complete solar solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation and management of E-Commerce projects in close collaboration with other internal departments
- Design, optimise and automate relevant business processes between shops, ERPs and other systems, ultimately steering the implementation in collaboration with external service providers and colleagues from the IT department
- Work closely with other departments to create specifications to further improve the online buying experience
- Support major change projects that will further transform our portfolio company, including the planning and independent implementation of major project milestones
- Be the interface for clients, solution partners and external providers
- Constantly re-evaluate processes and tools
- Several years of professional experience in e-commerce and experience with modern shop systems (WooCommerce is a plus)
- A customer centric mindset that helps you develop & improve the company’s services
- Project experience and process thinking in the area of E-commerce and relevant systems (ERP, PIM, online shop etc.)
- Interest in continuously improving and developing processes, across departments with your own ideas and initiatives
- Commitment, initiative and creativity to bring projects to success in time and in budget
- Familiarity with Agile working methods and confident use of tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the renewable energy market through solar solutions
- Work on a fast growing project in one of the most exciting markets
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Become part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.