Product Manager - German speaking (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A curious and reliable junior to mid-level Product Manager to join our internal Product Team.
This is a rare opportunity to gather valuable product management experience across a wide range of industries, business models and customer groups within a short period of time. As part of the product team your mission is to enable Project A’s portfolio companies to scale and succeed, by joining the portfolio teams on an individual project basis.
What will keep you challenged?
- Discover, build and deliver new products tied to the portfolio companies strategic objectives
- Join teams as an interim Product Manager to build up product structures and leave an impact on the companies further growth
- Help companies internationalise their products and processes
- Do in-depth user research and ideate further product solutions that enable the company to succeed
- Contribute to our internal teams continuous improvement and the success of Project A by documenting our shared knowledge and leveraging this expertise towards our ventures
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Previous experience in a professional field at a tech (start-up or fast paced environment) company such as business development, engineering, marketing or sales
- Previous experience in product management is not required per se
- Being smart, curious and reliable
- Exceptional communication skills in German and English
- A hands-on working mentality and good analytical skills
- A proven personal interest in the fields of technology, business or product design
- Also, if you have ever tried to build a product or website as a hobby, be sure to let us know!
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Work in a refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse, talented and fun team
- Flexible working environment
- Learn and grow by working cross-functionally with a wide range of talented designers, developers, product managers and experts from several professional fields
- See the impact of your work by contributing to the success stories of our 50+ venture portfolio
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin; however, we are also remote friendly within Germany
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
In case this sounds like something you would be interested in, we are looking forward to your online application with a CV and a short letter of motivation attached. Please keep the motivation letter quite informal (we want to know the real you). Just tell us a bit about yourself, past projects you have done and why you think you would be a good fit for the job.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.