About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join one of our portfolio companies and expand its Product strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on designing and improving the product to meet user needs and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German InsurTech company focused on protecting businesses from cyber threats. The startup offers a unique combination of insurance and cyber protection.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own the roadmap of the product and be responsible for implementing the product strategy
- Identify needs among the Venture’s distribution channel users and propose features to optimise insurance policy sales and management processes
- Collaborate with all project stakeholders in an agile environment to clarify requirements for product and implementation
- Deliver customer value iteratively, lead product launches and subsequent releases, ensuring a high return on engineering capacity
- Create and maintain product-related documentation and tools needed to support the sales process
- Perform sprint demos, presentations and training to key departments and stakeholders
- Work with the Marketing and Sales Team to develop a key product and content strategy
- Actively contribute to the creation of a data-driven, user-centric atmosphere in the Team
- Experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner of digital products, preferably in a Fintech, InsurTech or the Cyber Security Industry
- Background in the creation of business user-focused web products (B2B) with successful product launches
- Great communication skills with technical and non-technical groups, adept at influencing cross-functional teams in engineering, design, and go-to-market
- Great understanding of user behaviour and needs combined with good problem-solving abilities
- Data-driven mindset and ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of a process
- Great project management skills and proficient in implementing a variety of agile methodologies
- Fluent in German and excellent English communication skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company, with German wide remote working options. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our Venture's well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- A long-term development perspective in a fast-paced and growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.