About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Product Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its E-Commerce strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on breaking projects into attainable milestones and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve those milestones.
Join our portfolio company: A German-British company focused on offering the widest selection of golf equipment through its e-commerce platform. As the sector’s leading online retailer in the UK and Germany, it’s set to become Europe’s top destination for hobbyists and pros alike.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work closely with the team on a product roadmap, and ensure that the team is on the right track
- Break projects into attainable milestones and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve those milestones
- Coordinate resources, create timelines and manage dependencies across teams to ensure the best delivery
- Act as a key contact point in continuous development of the product vision and planning sprints
- Experience as a Product Manager in a relevant industry
- Technical background, preferably prior knowledge in coding languages
- Experience in agile product management or lean product development approaches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good project management, self-motivated and independent
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and German
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a smart and supportive team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a remote working option
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.