Product Manager (m/f/d) - Metal Industry
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. Our portfolio company is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Determining and prioritizing the right initiatives by understanding customer pain points, market trends, and competitive activity, aiming to drive relevant KPIs
- Defining requirements, communicating effective user stories, and managing your scope roadmap
- Engaging with customers through multiple channels and serve as the customers’ voice inside our portfolio company
- Monitoring product performance to confirm that the results meet specified requirements and objectives
- Liaising with the Marketing, Sales, and Ops departments of our portfolio company to guarantee that the best initiatives are being built and alignment is gained across teams
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of experience in software Product Management and web technologies.
- A customer-centric, analytical, and curious mindset
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ideally, the first experience in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on manufacturing as a service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.