About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Product Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies, and support its growth strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the sales process in order to build up the customer base.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Take responsibility for the conception and development of our complex cloud-based software solutions
- Establish and optimise processes for the development of multi-product solutions and initiate comprehensive tests for quality assurance
- Launch the product to marketing and be responsible for the profitability of product development
- Evaluate new business areas, partnerships and opportunities of interest
- Design the product portfolio and the roadmap, including relevant key figures (KPI)
- Cooperate closely with tech, marketing and sales teams
- Professional experience as a product manager with strong knowledge in the design, planning and development phases of complex software systems, web services, application software and cloud-based services
- Very good affinity with PIM systems such as Jira and ideally with the processes involved in data exchange between industry and TecAlliance, as well as agile methods and tools (e.g. Scrum)
- Naturally customer and solution oriented, with strong (data) analytical skills who is able to articulate complex issues in a confident and unambiguous way
- Successful completion a degree in business, industrial engineering or comparable training in IT
- You speak German and English fluently
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.