About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Product Marketing Content Writer Intern (m/f/d) to join our portfolio company and develop its Product Marketing Team strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on driving the product forward and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on connecting online shoppers with product experts via its app. The innovative startup helps bridge the gap between offline retail experience and online e-commerce.
In this role, you’ll:
- Write engaging and educational content as well as technical product documentation optimised for SEO and social, to increase brand thought manager
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas to the content strategy
- Conduct audience, trends and keyword research
- Contribute to the creation of all types of content, especially blog articles and content pieces for our knowledge base
- Deep understanding of today’s eCommerce tool landscape and technical set-up
- Understand the principles of UX writing and can create engaging easy to understand copy
- Already gained some practical experience in tech companies, start-ups
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Fluent in English, German is a big plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and perks
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups.
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.