Product Owner B2B (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop and lead the next generation of our B2B eCommerce platform and collaborate with teams and stakeholders across the organization to create an exceptional user experience with accountability for results
- Create and be accountable for the product roadmap based on a deep understanding of our B2B customers, in alignment with our stakeholders as well as key target metrics for the business
- Collaborate with development teams and create appropriate backlog/specifications for development
- Identify opportunities for innovation and growth and create measurable impact
- Act as an advocate for our B2B customers and their needs
- Foster effective collaboration between technical and commercial teams
- Tracking industry trends and the competitive landscape as it relates to the product
- Ensure product performance, proactively identify issues and take necessary action by establishing and tracking relevant KPIs
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years , relevant experience in e-commerce product management
- Very good B2B expertise
- Strong portfolio of published products and projects, successful track record
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment with an agile development approach
- Quick mindset that can iterate and get things done quickly
- Proven ability to find solutions to difficult problems with many constraints, assess risk with judgment, and present arguments in a well-structured, data-driven, written presentation
- Analytical and data-driven: you develop features not just because you like them, but because you know they will have an impact.
- Consistent prioritization to understand the continuous flow of ideas and requests for product changes
- Proven obsession with user experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Fluency in English (German language skills are a plus, but not a must)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a "can-do" attitude
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.