We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking responsibility for an international and modern PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) system
- Working with an agile and cross-functional team on the continuous system development (e.g. on the creation of automation workflows, validation rules or import templates)
- Cross- functional stakeholder management
- Designing and leading user training sessions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree with a digital focus (business informatics, computer science, E-commerce, etc.) or several years of relevant professional experience in the PIM field
- Practical experience with agile development and digital solutions
- Experience with Pimcore PIM and Pimcore DAM is a plus
- High affinity for handling product data and integrating it into systems and
- Innovative spirit and analytical mindset
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!