About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Project Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its E-Commerce strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on managing the implementation of our portfolio company’s new WebShop and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German-British company focused on offering the widest selection of golf equipment through its e-commerce platform. As the sector’s leading online retailer in the UK and Germany, it’s set to become Europe’s top destination for hobbyists and pros alike.
In this role, you’ll:
- Oversee the development and implementation of our portfolio company’s E-commerce WebShop
- Manage project progress, identify problems and find efficient and innovative solutions
- Be the interface between various stakeholders including IT, Marketing, Sales, solution partners and external providers
- Take ownership of resource - planning, workshops, consulting agreements, time tracking, billing, controlling and account management
- Monitor and report to management and clients about project status
- Continuously optimise processes and tools in the areas of project and account management
- At least 3 years experience in project management within the ecommerce industry
- Ideally industry experience within Consultancy, System integration or Agency background
- Technical knowledge and management skills in shop systems (ideally shopware 6) and e-commerce platforms
- Experience with relevant project management tools and services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Business level proficiency in English and German (written and spoken)
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a smart and supportive team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a remote working option
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.