QA Analyst (m/f/d)
Quality Assurance · Berlin · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring the quality of our digital products by testing new features, setting up relevant QA processes and promoting a common understanding of quality within the different portfolio companies we are supporting from Project A
- Assuring the quality, functionality, usability, and compatibility of all applications by using various methods of testings
- Planning, controlling, executing and documenting tests
- Working closely together with our QAs, Developers and Product Managers so that QA becomes an integral part of every software development process step
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in an IT-related field or a similar qualification
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in QA or a similar position
- Experience with test types such as crossbrowser, crossdevice, regression tests
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Experience in working with ticket systems (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
- Careful and independent working method, as well as experience in agile environments
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.