QA Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member in our QA team at Project A. We are looking for someone who can establish effective control over a product’s life cycle and monitor every development stage, giving accurate product quality information at any time. Our support includes technical test and defect management, API testing as well as web and mobile testing.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identification of bugs and proactive troubleshooting, according to the motto "sometimes you have to dig deeper"
- Close consultation with developers, product managers and our venture teams
- Ensuring the quality, functionality, usability and compatibility of all applications
- Planning, controlling and execution of test/test scenarios
- Creation of test cases and the documentation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in an IT-related field or a similar qualification
- Min. 1 year work experience in a similar position
- Experience with test types such as crossbrowser, crossdevice, regression tests
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Experience in working with ticket systems (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
- Careful and independent working method, as well as experience in agile environments
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German
- Please note that we are looking for support in our German office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.