QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
a new team member for one of our portfolio companies that is building a no-code marketing software. Their goal is to empower companies to convert traffic to leads and sales more easily through clickflows, enabling the best performance for even the smallest companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring the quality of digital products by testing new features, setting up relevant QA processes focused on automation and promoting a common understanding of quality
- Assuring the quality, functionality, usability, and compatibility of all applications by using various methods of testings
- Planning, controlling, executing and documenting tests
- Working closely together with Developers and Product Managers so that QA becomes an integral part of every software development process step
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in an IT-related field or a similar qualification
- Working experience as QA Automation Engineer or in a similar position
- Experience with different types of testing practices, such as cross-browser, cross-device, end-to-end and regression testing, unit test, CI/CD
- Experience working in agile teams and familiarity with project management
- Ability to work independently as the main expert/person of contact regarding automation
- Experience with test case management tools is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berliner office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and be part of the establishment of a software startup
- Flat hierarchies, working closely with the founders
- Establish a business that is here to grow rapidly and last
- Contribute to building a product that you can be proud of
- A beautiful office space in central Hamburg and free HVV Card for transportation
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.