Quality Assurance Specialist Customer Service - Spanish Markets (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analyzing and evaluating communication between customers and our team
- Using our QA tools and processes to monitor recent conversations and
- Becoming the quality expert across the different teams
- Identifying current trends and deliver input on how to effectively bring change to important quality KPIs
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with agents and leads and coordinate follow-up coaching in close cooperation with our trainers
- Challenging and enforcing quality standards towards leads and team
- Providing constant visibility over current QA results for the different stakeholders and formats
- Being the first point of contact and always find the right approach in terms of phrasing and grammar / spelling
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in monitoring, summarizing and reporting quality analysis for different purposes and stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service environment or a strong customer facing role
- Profound understanding of how to give and receive comprehensive and Constructive feedback on different levels of proficiency
- Flawless communication in Spanish and English likewise (C1)
- Strong sense of empathy and the ability to professional criticism without hesitation
- An open mindset for different perspectives - you will get to know a lot of different characters in our team, and we all have strong personalities
- Cultural awareness to successfully work with lots of international colleagues and review conversations from different markets
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.