Quality Manager Medical Products (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Internal contact person for complaints in the area of medical devices
- Coordination of necessary activities for the sustainable processing of customer complaints
- Further development of complaints processing by means of reliable application of problem-solving methods (8D method, Ishikawa, 5 Why)
- Monitoring and analysis of error accumulations, implement necessary countermeasures if necessary
- Documentation of relevant complaint data in the CAQ system
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successful technical training preferably in the field of dental technology / medical technology or in a technical environment
- Profound professional experience in quality assurance
- Practical knowledge in the implementation of problem solving methods and testing procedures
- Written and spoken English and German for communication with international suppliers and customers
- Experience in the use of CAQ systems desirable
- Open, independent, responsible, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the dental industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.