Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. “Great vision without great people is irrelevant”. Here at Project A, we consistently support our portfolio companies in finding the right talent - so that they can build, scale and reach their goals. We’ve been working with companies such as Trade Republic, Kry, Voi, Sennder, Uberall and many more. Join us on our journey of building great teams!
What will keep you challenged?
- End-to-end recruitment and filling in roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Comprehending the hiring needs with your Hiring Managers
- Analysing, evaluating and optimising recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Energy and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and getting better every day
- Great communication skills in English; German is a big plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.