Recruitment Partner Technology (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively working towards scaling a diverse and qualified technology department
- Partnering with our tech teams to understand and determine hiring needs
- Leading 360-degree recruiting processes by improving our hiring performance and finding the best talents on the market to contribute to our ventures success
- Collaborating with our People Partner Tech as a trusted Talent Retention Expert
- Gettin creative to build talent communities that are motivated to join our journey
- Creating and owning a flawless candidate experience from contacting candidates until making an offer
- Identifying closing strategies for candidates and provide them with information to make their decision as easy as possible
- Using social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates within Europe across all channels
Which traits contribute to your success?
- +3 years experience in recruiting and sourcing in a hyper-growth environment
- Passion for the world of technologies - you are comfortable with digging deeper into the specifics of engineering roles and aim to speak the same language with your stakeholders and candidates
- Proven track of hiring engineering profiles
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talents
- Sourcing skills and a persuasive hands-on mentality to achieve the best results possible within a defined time frame
- Experience in a fast-growing tech company or recruitment agency preferred
- Knowledge of different sourcing techniques and channels to attract talents
- Outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Fluent communication in English and every other language is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.