Regulatory Specialist (m/f/d)
Finance · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking ownership of the periodic regulatory reporting according to national and European legislation, especially own funds (CRR) and liquidity (LCR)
- Continuously developing and integrating the regulatory reporting and the reporting infrastructure together with the IT-Team of our portfolio company
- Being the expert for the current and the upcoming regulatory requirements
- Analyzing future needs in the expansion of the business and giving recommendations and advising the management
- Coordinating and discussing relevant regulatory questions with external partners, i.e. legal advisors and auditors
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successful university graduation with a major in banking, financial services, business/commercial law or audit
- 2+ years of professional experience in regulatory reporting in a financial institute, financial services audit or a comparable position
- Good knowledge of the relevant legal practice and legislation (especially KWG, CRR, CRD, etc.) and interest to further deepen the knowledge
- A conscientious and structured way of working as well as a willingness to learn and excel in a demanding startup environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or G-suite, especially in MS-Excel / G-sheet
- Fluent German skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.