Reporting Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. Our portfolio company is focused in the area of performance marketing, specifically with B2B clients. They offer a completely new approach to profiling and targeting with the help of data and statistical analysis, thus improving the online marketing field.
What will keep you challenged?
- Fully owning our portfolio company’s revenue reporting processes leading to the collection of EUR 10m of annual revenues: collecting, transforming, harmonizing and combining all incoming reports
- Maintaining and further developing the revenue reporting section of the newly created data warehousing infrastructure in close cooperation with the Business Intelligence team
- Laying the structures to support significant revenue growth by further automating and optimizing the revenue reporting processes
- Supporting the organization in developing and introducing new revenue streams and by being a strong consultant in defining fee models for new client or product categories
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in the field of economics, business, finance or accounting
- Previous experience in accounting, reporting or finance related positions through internships or in your first job
- Proven ability of keeping an overview of complex reports with attention to detail and diligence
- Expertise in MS Excel. First insights into data warehouses and BI solutions (Tableau or MS PowerBI) or exposure to VBA or SQL are also a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Hands on mentality with a desire to learn and understand new topics
- Full professional English proficiency
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the AdTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.