Requirements Engineer - Tourism (m/f/d)
Project Management · Frankfurt am Main · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Interface between the specialist departments and software development
- Recording, specification and translation of stakeholders' business requirements into concrete requests to the IT team
- Creation of business cases in cooperation with the specialist department
- Active participation in the technical implementation and acceptance of new software solutions
- Continuous optimization of the requirements processes
- Support of the introduction of the new IT solution in the business department
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies or corresponding training with focus on IT
- Initial professional experience in product, project or requirements management
- Experience with planning, coordination and monitoring of tasks as well as constant communication with different stakeholders
- The ability to quickly grasp complex issues and broadly diversified IT landscapes and to communicate them in a comprehensible manner
- High service, solution and process orientation
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented working style
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the travel industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Frankfurt am Main
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Attractive social benefits such as flexible hours, health insurance, parking, and travel packages
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.