About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Research Lab Technician - Additive Manufacturing (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its Research and Development strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on designing and implementing test procedures within the R&D Department to advance their development of dental materials and hardware devices.
Join our portfolio company: An Austrian MedTech company focused on manufacturing dental CAD/CAM equipment and materials. This leading pioneer of digital dental technology has offices across the globe.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support in developing dental 3D printing technologies
- Independently implement validation activities in the material and device area
- Manage the coordination and cooperation with external service providers
- Support in the creation of technical documentation, material testing and dental application test series
- Support in the implementation and evaluation of analytical test procedures
- A degree in dental technology (BSc.) / materials technology / medical technology or completed technical training (dental technology, materials testing) or comparable training
- Enthusiasm for 3D printing / additive manufacturing
- Ability to work effectively with others in an agile environment
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Business Fluent German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Being part of an international and well-established company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.