Ruby Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, which enables individuals to design a home they wish to live in by providing trusted comprehensive architectural services as well as builders and construction professionals with a relevant cost calculation.
What will keep you challenged?
- Communicate effectively both with fellow engineers and the wider company
- Able to balance the need for well written and tested code with knowing when to ship and improve later
- Enjoy using your technical skills to solve real-world problems
- Working directly alongside the CTO as well as 5 other engineers and designers
- Ruby on Rails 5
- Ruby 2.3
- Atomic CSS
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You bring at least 2 - 3 years of commercial experience (ideally with a Ruby-based web framework)
- Your real-world hands-on experience is important for us (whether this is a job, contributing to open source or a side project you are proud of)
- You love solving problems and when to encounter them
- Autonomous and self motivated, but can adaptable and work collectively in a team
- Strong team spirit and willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues, as you want to grow within the team and be part of the growth of the company
- Full professional English proficiency
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Competitive salary based on your level of experience
- 30 days of paid holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Your choice of hardware
- 4 months maternity / paternity leave
- Annual staff trip
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of London, UK
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.