Sales and Customer Success Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
“Nothing happens until someone sells something”. As a VC, we see it everyday: the smartest founding team with the best product idea in the world will fail if they can’t figure out how to scalably sell it. With our own department of specialists in the area of Sales & Customer Success, we’re determined to help our ventures sell by building and providing industry-leading expertise throughout their entire commercial funnel.
Your role in our team will be to work closely with our portfolio of digital leaders and help them implement excellent sales & customer success organizations. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities and analytical problems all the while getting unique insights into our VC investment process.
What will keep you challenged?
- Development of client acquisition and customer success strategies for our start-ups and private equity co-investments
- Review of their messaging, processes and organizational setup
- Implementation of value-driving improvements like customer segmentation to the selection of the right channels and pitch design
- Data-driven optimization and further development of direct customer contact
- Evaluation and implementation of sales CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Conceptualization and execution of trainings and workshops with founders and commercial teams
- Further development of Project A best practices for sales & customer success
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successful completion of your studies in economics or related fields with top-in-class results
- Min. of 3 years of sales or customer success work experience in the start-up or consulting ecosphere and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in optimizing and scaling sales processes
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills and fluency in German and English
- High motivation, very quick comprehension and willingness to make decisions as your strengths
- Strong interest in sales and customer success and ideally, you have already gained experience with Sales CRM tools
- Self-confidence, a lot of initiative and you enjoy highly dynamic environments
- Strong team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.