We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in the Insurtech space. Located in Berlin, the company aims to protect SMEs from cyber threats and attacks through integrating cyber security and insurance.
What will keep you challenged?
- Communicate (phone/email) with insurance brokers and explain our portfolio’s offer
- Convince brokers to cooperate with our portfolio on cyber insurance
- Successfully onboard brokers onto our portfolio’s platform
- Work with brokers to make them successful in selling cyber insurance
- Collect and relay customer feedback to the relevant internal stakeholders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Full professional German proficiency
- Successful track record / experience in sales strongly preferred
- Outgoing and customer oriented attitude and enthusiasm about solving customers problems
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude
- Interest and ability to learn about the insurance and cyber security sectors
Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.