Sales & Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the acquisition of new mandates in the area of company sales (M&A) and identifying & supporting potential clients in the decision making process, e.g. in the succession or sale of a company
- Ensuring the professional and insightful communication between our portfolio company and their customers, as well as their feeling of trust in our portfolio company
- Accompanying the client, together with our portfolio company's transaction experts, until the mandate for the process of company succession or company sale, putting customers' needs first
- Advising the client by telephone, personal emails or in person, on topics such as company valuation, potential buyers & current market movements, and assisting in the preparation of pitch documents & the negotiation of the mandate contract
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a customer-facing role or
consulting, e.g. sales/account manager or customer success manager in a B2B environment
- Ideally, you have previous experience in M&A, corporate finance or auditing
- Excellent people skills with an ability to lead conversations and negotiations & the confidence to inspire people even in complex situations
- Adaptability to different characters in order to build a close bond for the sale of the entrepreneur's life's work
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.