Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies whose main goal is to make the infamous Marketing Flywheel spin. Therefore, brands focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for every single customer while at the same time allocating their marketing budgets to the right activities. The smart leveraging of customer data is the key to achieve this.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the pipeline management of qualified leads and the support until the signing of the contract
- Presenting our portfolio company's platform and services to potential customers on-site and via demo
- Designing offers and prices and conducting negotiations independently
- Identifying growth opportunities for our portfolio company and developing an effective strategy for reaching out to customers
- Representing our portfolio company at national and international exhibitions or on stage at conferences
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success and Product Management, to ensure that our portfolio company implements their software for their customers and continue to improve
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of professional experience in B2B sales of complex products/solutions or in CRM consulting - SaaS environment is a plus
- Customer oriented, with an ability to lay the foundation for a long-term relationship.
- A marketing technologies & Artificial Intelligence enthusiastic
- Independent & initiative mindset, but also a team spirit with the willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and strong adaptability to contacts from different industries and seniority levels
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin or Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketing Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.